COLLEGE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Architectural Engineering
- Applied Molecular Chemistry
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Mathematical Information Engineering
- Sustainable Engineering Conceptual Design
Future engineers must learn more than just the latest technology. They must also develop the ability to comprehensively judge the effects of new technology on society and the environment. For this reason, we aim to provide our students not only with the fundamentals of engineering and practical training, but also things like management skills to make them able to function on an international level. Ever since the College of Industrial Technology was founded as part of the College of Science and Technology in 1952, we have always looked to the future and strived to improve our courses and learning environment accordingly.
Through compulsory "practical industrial training" at real companies and public works, the students learn how the knowledge they have accumulated at university is actually used in society, resulting in a broader and more well-rounded education. In fact, at the College of Industrial Technology this practice goes back over 40 years, far preceding the government's current internship initiative.
Our courses in Civil Engineering, Applied Molecular Engineering, and Mathematical Information Engineering are based on the standards set by JABEE (the Japan Accreditation Board for Engineering Education), and feature education in small groups. We aspire to make these courses recognized as education programs for globally active engineers.
Access and Contact
Access and Contact
College of Industrial Technology,
Graduate School of Industrial Technology (Tsudanuma Campus)
2-1, Izumi-cho 1-chome, Narashino-shi, Chiba 275-8575
- JR Sobu Line: Tokyo Station (29 min. on the rapid train) or Akihabara Station (32 min. on the local train) Get off at the Tsudanuma Station and take Keisei Bus (10 min. by bus bound for Miyama Shako・Ninomiya Jinja) Get off at Nichidai Seisan Kogakubu
- Keisei Honsen: Keisei Ueno Station (30 min. on the superexpress train) Transfer at the Keisei Tsudanuma Station Get off at the Keisei Okubo Station 10 min. on foot
College of Industrial Technology (Mimomi Campus)
11-1, Shinei 2-chome, Narashino-shi, Chiba275-8576
- JR Sobu Line: Tokyo Station (29 min. on the rapid train) or Akihabara Station (32 min. on the local train) Get off at the Tsudanuma Station and take Keisei (15 min. by bus bound for Nichidai Mimomi) Get off at the Nichidai Mimomi
- Keisei Honsen: Keisei Ueno Station (30 min. on the superexpress train) Transfer at the Keisei Tsudanuma Station Get off at the Mimomi Station 10 min. on foot