- Public Law
- Private Law
- Political Science
Over the years, the Graduate School of Law has produced such a large number of researchers and graduates who have successfully passed the National Bar Examination that the Law School has become almost synonymous with Nihon University itself. This tradition is still going strong.
The Graduate School provides advanced instruction in the theory and application of various academic specializations of law and political science. The Public Law Specialization aims to respond to increasing internationalization with a firm grounding in the Constitution and the history of juridical thought; the Private Law Specialization tries to fuse legal ethics with practice in fields like anti-monopoly legislation, intellectual property rights, etc.; and the Political Science Specialization includes courses in political principles, international politics, economic policy, etc. and offers a credit-exchange program with other collaborating universities.
Our new library, completed in 2004, boasts a major collection of books with free access, and a computerized environment to further facilitate learning and research. Our educational organization also supports a fulfilling research life by fusing the theoretical and practical knowledge of our superior researchers and our experienced practitioners.
Access and Contact
College of Law,
Graduate School of Law (Misaki-cho Campus)
2-3-1, Misaki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8375
- JR Chuo/Sobu Line (local) Get off at Suidobashi Station 3 min. on foot
- Metropolitan (Toei) Subway Mita Line Get off at Suidobashi Station 4 min. on foot
- Metropolitan (Toei) Subway Shinjuku and Mita Lines Get off at Jinbocho Station 5min. on foot
- Tokyo Metro Subway Hanzomon Line Get off at Jinbocho Station 5 min. on foot
College of Law (Omiya Campus)
541, Higashi-Arai, Minuma-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama 337-0032
- JR Keihin Tohoku Line, etc.: Get off at Omiya Station; take No. 6 or No.7 Bus from station’s East Entrance (20 min); Get off at Nichidai Mae bus stop