International Affairs Division of Nihon University principally undertakes the following activities:
- Liaising with universities and international research and education institutions in other countries
- Concluding academic exchange agreements
- Conducting exchanges with overseas affiliated schools
- Accepting international students
- Sending exchange students, and planning and implementing short-term overseas research program.
- Issuing publications relating to international exchange.
For information regarding the Section’s activities, please refer to the following website (Japanese only):