College of Law
- Political Science and Economics
- Business Law
- Public Policy and Affairs
For almost a century, the College of Law has produced such a large number of graduates who have successfully passed the National Bar Examination that the College of Law has become like a symbol of Nihon University itself. This tradition is still going strong in our various departments.
The Department of Law teaches law in a systematic way to students who will support Japan’s society over the next generation. The Department of Political Science and Economics tries to give students a broad knowledge base in order to analyze complicated social phenomena in a political and economical way. The Department of Journalism educates promising communicators both theoretically and practically. The Department of Business Law cultivates information-oriented and internationally minded industrial lead-off people. The Department of Public Policy and Affairs, finally, aims to foster legal-minded and efficient professionals with business management know-how. To enable each and every one of our students to make the most of their individual abilities and sharpen their fundamental skills, we also offer various classes in general subjects like foreign languages and physical education. Our aim is to train human resources with a strong sense of ethics and a high level of insight in human nature and society, who are capable of realizing themselves through creative thought and hard effort, and who can contribute to the well-being of many others.
Access and Contact
College of Law, Graduate School of Law (Misaki-cho Campus)
2-3-1, Misaki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8375
- JR Chuo/Sobu Line (local) Get off at Suidobashi Station 3 min. on foot
- Metropolitan (Toei) Subway Mita Line Get off at Suidobashi Station 4 min. on foot
- Metropolitan (Toei) Subway Shinjuku and Mita Lines Get off at Jinbocho Station 5min. on foot
- Tokyo Metro Subway Hanzomon Line Get off at Jinbocho Station 5 min. on foot
College of Law (Omiya Campus)
541, Higashi-Arai, Minuma-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama 337-0032
- JR Keihin Tohoku Line, etc.: Get off at Omiya Station; take No. 6 or No.7 Bus from station’s East Entrance (20 min); Get off at Nichidai Mae bus stop